‘Tis the season for all the basic white girls!” Pumpkin Spice Season.
But have you considered the benefits from making your own at home?
- 2 cups coffee
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- In a medium sauce pan, mix coconut milk, pumpkin purée, and spices and stir until it comes to a boil
- Make coffee
- Mix coffee with stevia and cream